If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, August 10, 2019

.









Spaghetti with meatballs at an Aeon Mall's Pizza Hut--Saigon









Pizza Hut at Aeon Mall, last night. There was no grated cheese, but at $4.79, I couldn't complain. The meatballs were chewy and without any hint of bread crumbs or cheese, so they were very Vietnamese, in short, only huge. It wasn't a bad plate.

For my 26-month-old nephew, Suki, I ordered a $2.13 bowl of creamy chicken and mushroom soup that was pretty damn good. I ate most of it.

My in-laws hate pizzas and pastas, so Suki and I will have Italian or pseudo Italian to ourselves. Italians don't drench their noodles.



.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

The proverbial unwanted, but tolerated, influence of a kid's favorite adult. :-))