If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, December 14, 2019

An appeal from Craig Nelsen:

The court has given my partner in this effort the opportunity to join the suit, even though the SPLC attorneys have strenuously fought to keep him out. It is important that he joins on a motion to intervene because, since he is black, it removes the SPLC’s main weapon against me: racial demonization. We have asked for a jury trial and it will be difficult for the SPLC to argue in front of a Kansas City jury that we were seriously trying to open a club for white supremacists with Sherman sitting right there.

We need to get Sherman from DC to KC to file the appropriate documents and arrange counsel, and the deadline is in two weeks. We don’t have the travel funds and really need help.



https://www.gofundme.com/f/nelsen-v-splc


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey LD,

If I toss you $31 via Paypal can you forward $20 (+$1 for GFM tip) of that to Craig Nelsen? I'm a hard luck SoB and the GoFundMe site cramps the style I ain't got!

Much peace, Brother!

Linh Dinh said...

Hi Anonymous,

Yes, I can certainly do that!


Linh

Anonymous said...

Sent. If it didn't go thru, plz post here.

Also, I highly recommend (if it is allowed within the sub's guidelines) that Craig post his story and call for aid here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/
He will find quite a sympathetic audience among those men.

Lastly, if you are not familiar with Bernard Moitessier, I recommend his writings highly. For sure the book you want is his autobio, "Tamata and the Alliance", but his opus "The Long Way" is also excellent. Originals in French if you know more than Fries, Toast & Kissing!

Thanks for the assist and be very well, Brother.

Linh Dinh said...

OK, it went through, I think, and I'll pass along your tips to Craig right after this message.