If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

.




Thanks for a $10 donation from a monthly subscriber!

Thanks for a $40 donation from Los Altos, CA!

As always, many thanks to all my supporters and readers. I had a sad month, for sure, but the writing will continue. Today, I'm taking a bus from Vung Tau to Ea Kly, to pick up my stuff, then onward to Nha Trang by noon tomorrow. I'm looking forward to reporting from that city.




.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say good bye to Ea Kly?

Linh Dinh said...

Yes, no more Ea Kly. Got there at 3AM, and was out by 6:30AM. Just got to Nha Trang.

Anonymous said...

i wish you a new happy life in the coming new year