If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

.









On minibus to Phonsavan--Thathom









This was just after Thathom. We stopped here so everyone could take a piss, au naturel, in the bush.

I was the only non-Lao on this minibus. People got on and off, but for more than half of this 8-hour trip, not counting an hour for lunch, I had two seats to myself.



.

2 comments:

eahilf said...

So a much more comfortable trip than the last one.

Linh Dinh said...

Hi eahilf,

Actually, it was worse, for the ride was so incredibly bumby, and there were so many switchbacks on the mountain passes. I got off in Phonsavan with a headache that stayed with me the rest of the evening.


Linh