If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, March 13, 2020

.









Chinatown--Busan









It looks like a Chinatown, but there are hardly any Chinese or Chinese restaurants here.

Online, there's a comment:

It's more like a Russian town. Yes, there are some Chinese restaurants but just as many Russian/Ubez type restaurants/shops.

And this place is very sleazy too. The sleazy Russian looking lady solicitors were hanging around outside their shops- even in daylight.

We were told to avoid this place at night as it can be dangerous for unsuspecting tourists to be here when sleazy activities & crimes are in full force.

I have a nice, cheap room near this bogus Chinatown, though, and I'm happy I've found it.



.

No comments: