If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, April 17, 2020

I was recently interviewed by Kevin Barrett,

so here's the audio.

I tell you, man, I feel very blessed to be in touch with some of the absolutely best and most courageous minds alive. I heard Kevin lecture in Detroit three years ago, and I was like, Wow, I can't even come close to doing that. I'd trip over myself a hundred times. Kevin packed so many insights into such a short span.






.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin has balls so big he couldn't fit into a F-35 Cockpit. I am a Patroen subscriber to Kevin and others too. Have you considered this model in addition to donations? I would happily subscribe to your dispatches and I am sure many others would too to keep you in fine fettle Senor Dinh. Mazol tov you Vietnamese Jew :)