If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

.









Statue of Liberty--Yeosu









It's good to be back in New York. First thing I'm going to do is run up to Washington Heights and get me some of that fortifying Dominican beef stew with rice and beans. Chinese on Canal is not such a bad idea either, or maybe I'll just grab a slice of pizza with pepperoni. Haven't had one in two years!

I do have one complaint, though. The Koreans have really taken over New York. I haven't seen a white, black or brown person since I've been here, and not even another type of Orientals. New York these days is nothing but Koreans, I'm dead serious. Don't they have their own country?



.

No comments: