If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, November 27, 2020

With a lockdown here,

I haven't been roaming as much, so few new photos, but I have an idea. Please send me photos of how you're celebrating Thanksgiving this year. 

If you're having a normal feast with your family, then send me images of that. If you're eating by yourself, thanks to a lockdown, or having to go to a food bank, because you haven't worked for months, like many Americans, then send me images of that. As long as the photos are clear, I'll post them on this blog. My email, linhdinh99@yahoo.com

Many thanks,


Linh


Thanksgiving dinner--Scranton


[my Thanksgiving dinner in Scranton in 2017]

No comments: