If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Dear Albi

As published at Unz Review, 5/29/21:





Borges and Bioy-Casares created a detective who solved crimes from a jail cell. Don Isidro Parodi could help others, but not extricate himself from a false accusation.

Removing themselves from the world, desert hermits were still sought out by those overwhelmed by day-to-day problems, whether financial, familial or perhaps even sexual.

Nathaniel West’s Miss Lonelyhearts is a confused and frustrated advice columnist who’s killed right after supposedly finding religion.

I thought of these curious examples because, recently, a 31-year-old wanted my guidance. Not the best idea, but sure, why not, so we chattered via Skype.

A Vietnamese-American married to a Filipina, he was pondering moving to Vietnam.

“How many times have you been there?” I asked.

“Actually, none.”

“Wow! Why not?”

“I never had the opportunity.”

“Have you traveled much?”

“No. I’ve only been to Canada.”

“Man, you’re in for a real culture shock. You might hate it! Just go there, and see how you feel. Who knows? Has your wife been to the Philippines?”

“A couple times.”

“Hey, why don’t you move to the Philippines? Your wife will fit in better, and you can get by with English. Many Filipinos speak English. They’re all over Asia, singing American music!” I laughed. “First, though, you must go there and see how you feel. Do you have money saved up to last a while?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re probably ten times richer than me, so just go there and see how you feel. Don’t overthink it. Just do it!”

Why would someone with a decent job in the federal government consider moving to a country he knows almost nothing about? Because there’s no sanity or security left in America, and no meaningful resistance. Constantly cowed, everybody is hiding and, hunched over, guarding his cans of baked beans, with the only boldness unleashed pseudonymously online, nearly always against the wrong targets. Unlike Hamas or Hezbollah, Americans don’t even know who they must fight!

How abject is this population that, at one time or another, has been well stoked to hate Japs, Krauts, Gooks, Ragheads, Russians or Chinese, etc., but dare not speak publicly against Jewish power, question outrageous Jewish lies, challenge the racist and genocidal Jewish mindset, or condemn Jewish crimes, even those it has suffered directly, to the point of near annihilation?

After I have written about Flannery O’Connor’s often grotesque depictions of poor whites, I got several incomprehensibly idiotic comments from whites, such as one by “Fr.John,” who accused me of displaying “a non-White’s racial animus to a culture he/she/it? can never be party to.

“Linh Dinh, you ain’t evah gonn’ be wha-yut.

“‘Ways that are Dark’… indeed.”

So even when I’m sympathetic towards whites, I’m accused of hating them, with my pity towards whites construed as my wanting to be white! White ways have become mucked up, indeed, to much Jewish laughter.

Although my “One Night in Amerika” was about Kukes and the infatuation many Albanians have for the USA, I received a bizarre diatribe from a white, “The Soft Parade,” about the Vietnam War, “Your new critique ridden life and cush career, Mr. Dinh, came at the deaths of sixty-eight thousand meaningless men whom your enlightened vietnamese profundity relegates to the errant fluff of a forgotten night in amerika. Indeed you came for ‘a better life’ at quite a low cost, a price that not one vietnamese much less thousands would ever pay on behalf of another. Ah how sweet it is, now that you’re far beyond your butcher brothers here in safety, courtesy of our dead who unlike you, had no reason to leave their country nor wanted to do so.

“Linh Dinh, the enlightened Penn State professor of divisional contempt, party while you got ’em !!”

For probing America’s political, economic and social collapse, and fingering the engineers of this destruction, I have gone from a published and anthologized author to one who survives on PayPal donations, yet I’m accused of having a “cush career” at the expense of dead Americans in Vietnam!

And the assertion that “not one vietnamese much less thousands would ever pay on behalf of another” is preposterously ignorant and sickeningly insulting considering all the Vietnamese soldiers who died during that civil war, at least 250,000 from the South, and up to a million from the North. As I’ve pointed out, they all died for Vietnam, that is, for other Vietnamese, and it’s thanks to this brave and selfless nationalism, there’s still an intact Vietnam, imperfect as it is, while America has been deformed into an unholy mess. Don’t even wave a fist at those responsible, however, but blame Mexican busboys, Muslim war refugees and, uh, me.

Mushy brained, The Soft Parade was only triggered by the title of my article, which he obviously didn’t read, yet his comment was endorsed by “TKK,” and I’m only bringing him up to show how Jews argue, for there’s a well-worn pattern.

By TKK’s own admission, only his father is Jewish, so he’s technically not Jewish, but blood is blood. Although Obama had a white mother, he was considered black, and saw himself as black. Further, it’s TKK’s stance towards Israel, and how he argues, that marks him as ultra kosher.

During Israel’s latest attack on Gaza, residential towers and even press offices were targeted. Since at least 254 Palestinians were murdered, including 66 children, there was much outrage, understandably, but to TKK, Palestinians are actually ingrates, since Jews do so much for them!:
Residents of Palestine receive free medical care, housing, cell phones and social services, but viciously hate the people that provide this largess.

It’s all sound and fury—these crocodile tears over Palestine—signifying nothing.

What population group does this mimic here in the USA?
To TKK, these Arabs should be grateful to Jews for their “housing” and cellphones, and ignore the fact that they have been invaded, kicked out of their homes, stripped of civil rights, when not shot or bombed by their Jewish benefactors.

And notice the last sentence, which equates Palestinians with American blacks. Knowing there’s much anti-black sentiment at Unz Review, TKK is inviting people to think of Palestinians as just troublesome pests, unable to help themselves, yet hating those who assist them. They’re just welfare queens, in short.

TKK thinks the same of me, “How is he different from a welfare queen who keeps a blog?”

As a Unz Review columnist, I average nearly 10,000 words each month. Since TKK shows up fairly regularly under my articles, he’s the beneficiary of my labor, for which he pays nothing, yet I’m the welfare queen! See the neat inversion? But that’s Jewish logic for you.

Palestinians who are abused, dispossessed and murdered by Jews should be grateful to Jews for helping them. A writer who’s read for free is accused of exploiting at least one indignant Jewish reader. The upheavals and bloodbaths Jews have brought to the Middle East become a Muslim terrorist problem.

Jewish orchestrated discrimination against whites is reframed as the stamping out of hateful white privileges and white supremacism. Jewish encouragement of the worst black traits is spun as Jewish social justice, to help the black man.

Jewish thinking, then, is the evil that must be eradicated, not biological Jews, of course. Born Jews, Ron Unz, Gilad Atzmon and Israel Shamir, to name three on this site, have purged themselves of that Talmudic madness, with its insanely racist arrogance and insatiable lust for revenge against the whole world, for we have all wronged sacred Jewry, if only for not obeying its diktats. Preaching diversity, Jews have the least tolerance for it.

In Ann Arbor, Michigan, Henry Herskovitz has staged a weekly protest outside his former synagogue for nearly 17 years. The ex-engineer’s awakening came after his retirement, when he saw how Palestinians were treated on his first trip to Israel. Joining Herskovitz are usually no more than half a dozen people, nearly all senior citizens. They have no careers or businesses for Jews to wreck. If you’re an academic at the U of Michigan, however, you better weep loudly, nonstop, at the Wailing Wall inside your Jew-screwed mind.

There’s no trick too dirty for organized Jewry, and there’s nothing to discuss, for it’s never done in good faith. With chronic liars, dissimulators, manipulators and hypocrites, no agreement is possible, for each promise will be broken. To those without shame or honor, even the most obvious truths can be denied.

“Something very evil is coming,” I wrote to a Pennsylvania acquaintance, “but it won’t just be in the US. In Albania, there won’t be race riots, at least, as stoked by the Jews. I don’t know what your work or family situation is, but it would be wise to at least think about leaving the country, just in case life there becomes too dangerous or just unbearable.

“You should also consider what to do should they shut down all airports and close all land borders. You can also escape to a safer and saner place inside the country, of course, but you must think ahead about the possibilities. This is not paranoia. All the ominous signs are there.

“In early March of 1975, I was still going to school and taking judo lessons. By the end of April, I was on a military transport plane to fly to Guam, where I would live in a tent as a refugee. Normality can disappear in a flash.”

His response, “I have thought long about where this is all headed. It is pretty obvious that the US is fucked five ways to Sunday. The masses just haven’t figured it out and are slowly cottoning on.

“You asked about my family and work situation. I work in the construction field doing semi-skilled labor and maintenance and have started learning HVAC over the last couple years.

“I’ve been with the same woman for about 13 years. We aren’t legally married but own a house together. I love her and her family very much. Her mother is widowed and in her 70’s. She has an aunt and uncle that live up the road from us. We look out for them a bit too.

“At this point it’s hard seeing a way out. I’ve known a lot of people over the years that have had to flee. I’m old enough to have met Polish and Ukrainians that got out during or right after the War to Save Stalin. Same with people such as yourself. While traveling through Vietnam, I met old ARVN guys who stayed and were ‘reeducated.’ Certainly do not envy them.

“Lancaster is a great town. However we did not escape the peace riots of this past summer. This area has been overrun by New York ‘creatives’ and their pets, the various lumpen proles that have moved down because the welfare benefits are good and the Section 8 voucher goes further.

“The city council mayor and head of police are all avowed BLM and Antifa supporters. In essence I am behind enemy lines.

“My lady is pretty level-headed and no dummy as far as certain non-PC topics are concerned. Working in health care and moving from small town PA to Baltimore will do that, I guess.

“However she is reticent to leave the familiarity of family and friends for more rural, less populated areas. Ironic because most of her family and social circle are essentially on board with the whole raft of neo-Bolshevik BS that is being churned out by the multinationals and Zionist Occupied Government...

“At the end of the day, I don’t see any real way to get out from under the falling limbs of this dying empire. If I were single, I would be holed up somewhere in the mountains of Appalachia. Possibly west Texas. Maybe overseas.”

Although fleeing abroad entails its own complicated and drawn-out set of problems, just about every nationality, save Americans, have had to do so during the last 100-odd years. I’ve fled twice, and am still drifting.

Before I forget, I must insert this erratum. (Don’t worry, it won’t hurt.) A month ago, I wrote that many nationalities can enter Albania without a visa, and stay up to a year, but I was dead wrong. Only Americans can do so. Most visa-free visitors are only allowed 90 days, with some, such as South Koreans, alloted just a month. Extrapolating from my own case, I overlooked my American privilege. Sorry about that.

As I’ve said many times, it’s good to be here. Now that it’s warmer, however, there are many more tourists in Albania. Recently, I’ve run into those who were simply too white, yellow or black to be Albanians, and of course, their facial features were also extraneous, if not offensive, to this landscape. As a long-time resident of Tirana, I certainly don’t welcome this, for these aliens dilute from my Albanian experience. They befoul my Albanian soul! I long for the Albania of, uh, 14 weeks ago, when I first arrived. Who can deny that the air was fresher and cleaner then, and the streets freer of foreign garbage?

It's time for a $2 beer the size of a small pitcher. I can unwind during the long, leisurely walk down that way, past Café Flora, Skanderbeg Square, Et’hem Bej Mosque and George W. Bush Street. On Luigj Gurakuqi, there’s a spartan, two-story café stacked with solemn, dignified old men. Glorious women, some already fading or bent, bravely or blithely, stroll by, like a vintage film.

Writing is like a cage fight with yourself, and again, I’ve managed to submit myself. As the smirking ref raises my hand, crumpled cups rain on my head. Until the next time, mirupafshim!



4 comments:

craig dudley said...

my european ancestors came to the fledgling empire in the 1640's and i avoided 'uncle sams' jungle tour by being a birthright quaker curtesy of those immigrants. i never found a bit of your words/thoughts to be in any way troublesome, though i can see how the true believers have difficulties with them, especially when you focus on the joos/zionists who are truly criminals and murders. i look fwd to your thoughts and experiences in places i'll never have the chance to go. our true enemies, the one percent have the rest of the country, and world in an uproar fighting each other in the streets while they continue to gather power, influence and destroy the rest of us for their profit. keep up the good work as i'm sure you will.

Anonymous said...

Yo Linh, I'm hopping a flight, on my way to fuck with your Albanian soul! But really, I was checking out the "best" places to be - universal health care / education, low crime, high quality of life - too steep for my wages... hot-dog-at-mcglinchey's joe

hallucinating hag said...

Dear Linh - now you understand why I'm perfectly fine with white people 'losing their way, their identity, their culture'- every empire collapses and watching the usausa/zionist version on its way out brings much satisfaction (although the consequences will be catastrophic, and that's tragic) What I loathe about many of my white brethren is their absurd attempt to paint themselves as 'good, decent humans' who somehow can always rationalize global rape, theft, and endless war. I live in usausa and it is getting dumber and more depraved by the day. You should hear the stuff young 'college-educated' americans say to me. Seriously Linh, you would cry.
I admire the great accomplishments of all humanity, including those of the West from whence I came. But let's call a motherfucker a motherfucker.
Which you do. Thank you very much!

Linh Dinh said...

Hi hallucinating hag,

Even from afar, I can see that "it is getting dumber and more depraved by the day," and it's getting angrier too, but not in a constructive way.


Linh