If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, August 5, 2021

.








Caffe KIMBO on 8-4-21--Rome






9:20 hours at Rome's airport! This is not what I wanted, but since my first flight was canceled, I had no choice. Posting this at 10:50PM, I'm the only passenger left in this section of the terminal. Soon, I'll lie on the floor and try to get some rest. My flight for Amsterdam leaves at 6:15AM, but that's yet another layover. My final destination is Cape Town, South Africa.


.

2 comments:

craig dudley said...

with all of the crap going on there why would you put yourself in that risky place?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Linh! Take care, Brother! Philly Joe