If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, April 21, 2022










White woman on sign for cleaning services on 4-21-22--Vung Tau copy






In Vietnam and other Oriental countries, I've seen white models on signs for barbershops, hair salons, clothing stores, bars, restaurants and cafes, etc., but this is the first white I've spotted on a cleaning service sign. Though I'm sure they'll do a good job cleaning your carpet, couch or whatever, don't count on them sending a blonde to do it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colonialism of the Vietnamese minds continue unabated, even if colonialism of the Vietnamese bodies ended long ago --- supposedly. This is a form of mind rape, mental servitude, severe inferiority complex.