If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, November 23, 2022









Room at Mam's House on 11-23-22--Bangkok




Room with AC and private bathroom at Mam's House for just 550 bahts [$15.16] a night. Of course, for this price I'm not getting a view, swimming pool, faux jungle or even a table, or a TV, which I never watch anyway. My room smells like body oil, of the type they sell in American ghettoes, and sweat.

The World Cup game between Germany and Japan tonight is intriguing, though, so I may go to some bar to watch it. In case you haven't heard, Saudi Arabia beat Argentina 2-1! La Albiceleste had 15 shots to just 3 for the Saudis, but two of those went in!


1 comment:

Biff said...

Expensive(แพง)pang). No doubt a small up grade would double the price. The Bangkok market is tight.