If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, December 9, 2022









Chicken manchurian and lemon rice at Empire on 12-8-22--Bengaluru copy




Last night's dinner at Empire, the restaurant at my hotel. Food shown here cost 262 rupees [$3.18]. Both the chicken manchurian and lemon rice were extremely hot. Sweating like mad, I struggled through another meal. I've had similar experiences in Laos, Thailand and Malaysia, though much less frequently. In Vietnam, the chili peppers are always left to the side, as an option.


1 comment:

lyle said...

Try the Hindu vegetarian cuisene, doesn't use chilli and is also delicious and cheap.
Marsala Dosei is my favourite, must be dedicated vegetarian only restaurant to get the
authenticity.