If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, January 22, 2023









50 baht boat noodles in alley off S Pattaya Rd  on 1-22-23--Pattaya copy




$1.53 for boat noodles in some alley just a seven minute walk from Walking Street. Soon as I get away from that dismal strip, I feel better, but I've been hovering around Walking Street and Beach Road, with its prostitutes at night, just to photograph that infamous Pattaya for y'all. Tomorrow morning, I flee back to Bangkok!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!


tt

Linh Dinh said...

In Laos three years ago, I actually forgot that it was Tet, so asked some dressed up Vietnamese I ran into if they were celebrating a wedding!--Linh