If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, January 6, 2023

From an American in Costa Rica, 1/6/23:

 
Have started going for long walks every other morning for better health. Returning today, walking up my 500 meter long driveway inside my farm, a motorcycle with a man and a woman pulled up. I saw on the moto that they were government employees, from Social Security. they asked if i lived here, i said yes. They asked if i lived alone, i said yes. they told me they were giving Covid vaccinations. I told them i was very against the vacunas, that "in my opinion" they were dangerous.

I was polite, they were polite. I asked if it was the Phizer vacuna they were giving, they said yes. i said "that's the worst one".

Jesus, they are sending out government workers on motorcycles to the far reaches of the countryside to find victims for the jab.I imagine that the government bought way more than people are interested in getting.

I was told that recently the gov't rescinded mandatory Covid vax for toddlers 6 months to 5 years. Wished i had thought to ask the jabbers on the moto.

 

No comments: