If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, January 29, 2023









With Johnathan and German from Cologne on Khao San Road on 1-28-23--Bangkok copy




Last night on Khao San Road. Jonathan is on the left, and the man in the middle is a German from Cologne on his first trip to Asia. He's here with his "drinking team." Each year, they go to a different country.

On 6/1/21, I interviewed Jonathan. At the time, he had been to 90 countries. Now, it's up to 102.

I first met Jonathan and his wife in Tirana, and just four months ago, Jonathan visited me in Vung Tau. Yesterday, Jonathan treated me to a long evening of drinking. We started with Singha but ended up with Guinness, which on Khao San Road was very expensive.


1 comment:

Biff said...

Has Jonathan ever been to “Ford Country”?