If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, February 26, 2023









Writing station on 2-26-23--Phnom Penh copy




I had my cappuccino and rice with grilled pork. I had taken and uploaded some photos. With my can of Cambodia, then, I'm ready to begin a new article, I think, so wish me luck. Reporting to you from beautiful Phnom Penh, I sit almost within sight of the Central Market with its magnificent dome cum ziggurat.


3 comments:

john henninger said...

Ah Linh, so much inspiration; I drove a cab in N philly in '70, expat since i feel connection to what u r doing. Thank you

Linh Dinh said...

Hi John,

I'm glad to hear you got out. It's a sick scene back there, and I'm talking about the whole country, of course, not just Philly.


Linh

NJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJ said...

Looking good, man!

n