If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, October 13, 2023









Hotel receptionist with his JESUS' MOBILE on 10-11-23--Kracheh copy




My hotel receptionist with his "JESUS' MOBILE" at 5:05AM two days ago. Today at around 6:30AM, so 10 minutes from now, I'll get on that fine vehicle to go to his village.

When I was walking miles through Cape Town two years ago, and no foreigner does it, I realized I was foolish, if not insane, to write for Unzian morons. An unappreciative and disruptive audience warps your thinking.


2 comments:

mago said...

It’s late in the day, and it ain’t gonna happen, but you’d be doing yourself a favor to learn about food and how to cook for yourself. Beer’s not your problem, it’s your diet. Just saying as a natural foods chef with five decades under his belt.
Do what you want to do and go where you want to go.
The world’s on fire, and nothing I say is going to change it.
However, actions count and have consequences.
Nihilism is a dead end and self defeating street.
Cheers!

Ron said...

Agree with Mago's advice. Food is medicine....and it is the only medicine the body needs. Beer is alcohol so still a toxin but a healthy liver can manage. I've mentioned it before when you were ill. If you are lazy to cook, find "traditional" homemade Pho; the kind grandma spent days making. Broth with ingredients (i.e. raw beef, bean sprouts, basil, lime etc..) correctly served, it is Vietnamese super food.