If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

"My hand was covered with blood"












Trump reading from a teleprompter at the Republican National Convention: 

In order to see the chart, I started to, like this, turn to my right, and was ready to begin a little bit further turn, which I’m very lucky I didn’t do, when I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard. On my right ear. I said to myself, “Wow, what was that? It can only be a bullet.”

And moved my right hand to my ear, brought it down.
My hand was covered with blood. Just absolutely blood all over the place. I immediately knew it was very serious.



4 comments:

swiss reader said...

His hand that went to his ear right after the bang,seems to have no blood on it.

swiss reader said...

Oops,I had only looked at the photo.The blood on his cheek looks a bit bright.

xlarry said...

yes, perfect scratch marks on the face as if done by freddy kruger. also, the 'blood' doesn't trail from the ear to the mouth, it jumps a couple of inches before resuming its sinister path. and yes, of course, no 'blood' on the hands. trump's motion to the ear was just like he was shooing away a mosquito. cheers,
dan

Tom Herzog said...

This photo seemed to me the empirical evidence that Trump was not hit by a bullet. That does not appear to be blood. Blood quickly oxidizes when exposed to air and turns a dark red as the iron in blood reacts with oxygen in the air.

The people who pull off these "false flags" or "psyops" or whatever you want to call them are getting sloppy just like they did with building seven on 9/11. a 47 story building, part of the World Trade Center complex that fell into its footprint around 4 pm that afternoon of Sept. 11, 2001 having never been hit by a plane or anything significant. A building that, at least it has been reported, contained much incriminating evidence against American establishment figures. Now, who would want such evidence destroyed by such a convenient collapse?