If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

.









Muslim-display-at-Broad-and-Washington-on-10-16-13--Washington-Avenue-2











Muslim-display-at-Broad-and-Washington-on-10-16-13--Washington-Avenue-2-(detail-2)











Muslim-display-at-Broad-and-Washington-on-10-16-13--Washington-Avenue-2-(detail)











Muslim-display-at-Broad-and-Washington-on-10-16-13--Washington-Avenue-3











Muslim-display-at-Broad-and-Washington-on-10-16-13--Washington-Avenue-4








The man behind this display is Heri Kusrianto, an Indonesian-American of about 35. I asked him if he ever encountered hostility on the streets, and he said no. He asked me where I was born, and when I answered, "Vietnam," he said, "We're neighbors!"



.

No comments: