If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

Sample article at SubStack, "Inherited, Prescribed and Come-On Gods"

Friday, August 29, 2014

BLACK WHITE PDF

In late September, I'll go to Iowa, so there'll be lots of photos from that state. In the meantime, I need to slow down a bit to take care of a few practical matters. On the way to Iowa, I'd like to stop at a few places, and you can make this more possible by making a donation. If you send at least $12, you'll get the BLACK WHITE PDF, with its 72 photographs going back to 2009. Some sample pages:



bwhite-0bwhitebwhite-2bwhite-3



[Images in the PDF can be made much bigger than above, and will also be clearer. For those who're adverse to PayPal, here's my street address: Linh Dinh / 1124 E. Passyunk Ave. #4 / Philadelphia, PA 19147. Please do include your email address, so I can send you the PDF. Many thanks!]








......................................................................................

* Thanks for a $30 donation from Lexington, KY. BLACK WHITE and Occupy PDFs have been sent!






.

No comments: