If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, March 6, 2015

.



Thanks for a $25 contribution from a repeat donor in Salem, Oregon, and yesterday, another repeat donor from Knoxville sent me $50. I really appreciate all the support, yet feel terrible for wasting all this time with my virus problem. When I left DC, I was exhausted yet glad because I had caught the anti AIPAC protest, and I had also been in Anacostia, among other neighborhoods. I had a brief yet productive trip to DC, I thought, and was looking forward to uploading photos and perhaps writing a new Postcard. The gods (or perhaps the NSA) had other ideas about how I should spend the next several days, however.

A piece of good news: when Ali Razeen was here, we walked all over for nearly four days, so I have asked him to write a guest Postcard. It will be up by Sunday night.



.

No comments: