If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

Sample article at SubStack, "Inherited, Prescribed and Come-On Gods"

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

United States Post Office Hell

Mailed on January 31st to Lafayette, LA, my book can neither get there nor be returned:

Untitled-2








A similar case, "Aurora couple says USPS can't stop package from circling back and forth between Colorado, California."



.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Probably just paranoia making an apperance, but I can't but wonder whether full spectrum surveillance has something to do with this.

Linh Dinh said...

Hi Rudy,

I called the post office but couldn't talk to a live person. After 10 minutes of dealing with a machine, it told me I should expect to wait at least an hour to talk to a real person. I hung up.

I filed an online complaint on Sunday, but haven't heard back from them.

It's just systemic unraveling, Rudy, as in a future of crumbling dams, falling bridges, a corrupt bureaucracy and increasingly inept services from all government agencies.

Linh