If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

I'll give a reading in Tokyo on November 18th,

at 6PM, at
Aoyama Book Center [ABC Bookstore]
5-53-67 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Cosmos Aoyama Garden Floor (B2F)


It's a 7 minute walk from Omotesando Station, Exit 2B,
or a 13 minute walk from Shibuya Station, East Exit / Miyamasuzaka Side.

Well, Japan is pretty weird, especially in contrast to Vietnam, so it's going to be like finding myself in a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu video:








Mieko Kawakami was supposed to appear with me, but some nutcase has threatened, online, to come to the event to stab her, so the police has advised Mieko to not show up. It's a shame, but there's nothing we can do about it. Motoyuki Shibata will replace Mieko.



.

No comments: