If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

.









Dam Sen on 6-23-19--Saigon









Đầm Sen Amusement Park. It has been around for about three decades, with much improvement over the years. I took my 25-month-old nephew there today mostly for its zoo, so Suki saw his first giraffe, ostrich, alligator, elephant, peacock, turtle and porcupine, etc. Most of these just left him stunned. All the birds he had seen were smallish, but today, all of a sudden he was staring at one that was more than twice the size of a man, and here's a monster with absurdly long legs and neck. He gravely watched as I fed an elephant six pieces of sugarcane.



.

No comments: