If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Hi all,

Though Craig Nelsen is being targeted and harrassed by powerful people, he has no lawyer, so please respond to his appeal:

“In the lawsuit Nelsen v SPLC, Jury Trial is set for 9/8/2020 08:30 AM in Courtroom 8E, at the Federal Courthouse in Kansas City (CASE #: 4:18-cv-00895-RK). If you are an attorney admitted to practice in the US District Court for the Western District of Missouri, and you have the cajones to face the SPLC, I’d like to hear from you. If I win this suit and am awarded damages, I’m going to take the money and open ten Robinson Jeffers Boxing Clubs. One hundred motherfuckers are killing themselves in this country every single day.”

Craig's email: cnelsen@craignelsen.com




.

No comments: