If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, January 5, 2020

.









Star of David Star Trek--Vientiane









Just shoot me now. Having found this shirt, what is there left for me to do? I was led to Laos for this. This shirt explains everything: your life, my life, as well as mankind's past, present and future. Just study it, man. This shirt is my fate. I will never take it off.



.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking love it, LD!

There certainly is a "Yi Jing"-esque quality to the esoteric soup that is the collision between yellow languages/themes and English/Americana isn't there? This particular bowl has probably been stewing for all of time just waiting for your divine Self to don it--heralding a momentous event horizon no doubt!

Astra Worthington said...

Wow! That is quite the shirt! I’d never take it off either, although I’m not sure how it would be received here in the Deep South, with all of the Zionist super fans.

Anonymous said...

I begin to suspect your bona-fides... otherwise you would have known that Spock was a member of your tribe as proven by this https://w2.chabad.org/media/images/1067/fJJk10672811.jpg?_i=_n504BC99DD0473598AAE3BCDC5D75568D symbol of your people. If the image doesn't show up go here https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4167889/jewish/13-Jewish-Symbols-to-Know.htm and scroll to #4.