If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, March 14, 2020

.









International Departures on 3-14-20--Busan











International Departures on 3-14-20--Busan (detail)









11:51AM today. This board shows international departures for the entire day! And no, I'm not flying anywhere.

This morning, I met a Belarusian couple who said that they, too, were stuck in South Korea, "There are no flights back!"

There are very few places I'd rather be stranded in than Busan, though.



.

3 comments:

Ian Keenan said...

The Belarussians can take the Trans-Siberian home from Vladivostok.

Linh Dinh said...

Yo Ian,

I should try that myself, then take buses from Minsk back to Saigon. I'd probaby be dead before I could reach, say, Tbilisi, however.


Linh

Linh Dinh said...

Yo Ian,

In Vung Tau less than three months ago, I had a $129-a-month room across the street from an always warm and sunny beach, and a Tiger beer cost me less than a buck, but hey, I'm super glad I got the hell out of there! I'm not kidding.


Linh