If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, March 23, 2020

.









Writing station at a Mini Stop on 3-23-20--Busan









7:32AM. This morning's writing station is at a Mini Stop. There's crappy K-Pop, but it's not loud, and it's also less distracting because I don't understand the lyrics. That cup of moccha cost me but 64 cents.

In a Japanese, South Korean, Vietnamese or Thai convenience store, there is a seating area with a microwave oven and hot water dispenser, so you can just buy a prepackaged meal, cup of noodles or hot drink, serve yourself and chill.

Soon, a perfectly quiet cafe nearby will open, so I will relocate there.



.

No comments: