If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, June 15, 2020

.









Writing station at CU Convenience Store inside Seobu Intercity Bus Terminal on 6-13-20--Busan









Working on the last piece at a CU Convenience Store inside the Seobu Intercity Bus Terminal. Although I have to get on two subway lines just to get there, it is one of my favorite Busan writing spots. I just love this bus terminal, period, and have taken many trips from it.

Korean convenience stores are very accommodating. As you can see, there's an outlet at my little table. The wifi is good. A cup of powdered hazelnut latte costs $1.23, and a donut is just 82 cents.

When my Asus laptop started acting up in Vientiane, I bought this Lenovo for cheap, but then I fell off a motorbike in Luang Prabang, which chipped a corner of this machine, but luckily didn't break it.

That lady probably thought I was hitting on her. "Hi baby, give me some!" Of course, I didn't say that.



.

2 comments:

eahilf said...

I bought this Lenovo for cheap

Since having a good, reliable one is extremely important to you, why not consider shedding any reservations you have about it and create a GoFundMe for a new laptop, then advertise it when you publish articles on unz.com (and/or other sites) -- I'm sure readers will contribute; it'll last you several years at least (mine is almost 6 y/o now, and still works fine).

Linh Dinh said...

Hi eahilf,

It's clear that I've relied on readers for nearly a decade to produce my articles. Those who are inclined to support me don't need any more prompts.


Linh