If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

.








Drinking rakija with two old guys, one a former truck driver--Skopje










Drinking rakija with two old guys, one a former truck driver--Skopje 2







Not much social distancing here, and we even drank rakija from the same bottle. When they offered it to me, I couldn't refuse. The man on the left is 70-years-old, and the one on the right is 78 and a former truck driver.

With my friend Alex translating, I asked him if he had a girlfriend in each town, and that got him talking all right.

"I've had sex with over a thousand women! That't right, over a thousand. If I saw a beautiful woman, I had to fuck her!"

He had driven as far as Kuwait, so we asked if he had slept with an Arab woman. No, unfortunately, although one did all she could to seduce him.

"She pulled up her burqua, and there was no panties, but I couldn't." We all cracked up. "In Kuwait, if you stole, they chopped your hand off." He didn't care to have anything of his chopped off.

He spoke quite fondly of the Tito years, and even did a Partizan salute, so I did the same after my shot of rakija. When he said, "I loved Tito," his friend chimed in, "I loved Jovanka!"

The former truck driver raises over fifty pigeons in a shed he made for them. Not only can he recognize each one, he knows exactly how they're related.


.

No comments: