If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

.








Cafe with many images of Dritero Agolli on 2-26-21--Tirana






Where I sat to write the last third of the new article. To ease the process, I drank four beers which costed me all of $6.

This cafe is like a shrine to Dritero Agolli, poet, fiction writer and politician. Cafe has outside seating, which is great for escaping their awful music. Playing mostly American rap, the female radio DJ would growlingly interject, "Albania's best music!"

Article finished, I rewarded myself with a fast food meal down the street of chicken gyro, french fries and greek salad, all excellent!


.

No comments: