If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, March 1, 2021

.








Meduza Irish Pub on 2-28-21--Tirana 5






Meduza Irish Pub. Besides Guinness, there's nothing Irish about this pub. The menu is mostly Italian. There are also a few Albanian dishes, and frog legs. They do have fish and chips, and English breakfast. The latter includes beans, but it isn't baked, the bacon isn't crispy, and the tomato isn't fried, but fresh, and there is also raw cucumber. As everyone should know, English vegetables are supposed to be overcooked, not raw. Still, Meduza is a pleasant place to eat, and reasonably priced.

I met the owner, but since the friendly fellow spoke no English, I had no idea what he was trying to tell me. He's definitely invested a lot of money into this establishment. A waitress told me he shows up at 6AM every morning.

In photo above, you can see the short bar is just for show, since it's cluttered with stuff, and not suitable for sitting. Only in half a dozen countries or so do people enjoy sitting at the bar.


.

No comments: