If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

.








Statues of Stalin and Lenin behind The National Museum of Fine Arts--Tirana






Statues of Stalin and Lenin behind the The National Museum of Fine Arts. The large Stalin one was at Skanderbeg Square. Most tourists have no idea these are here. Each time I check on these guys, I'm the only one.

Speaking of tourists, I'm starting to see many more now that the weather has gotten warmer. For over three months, I saw no black person, but over two days this week, I saw five. On a bus to Berat, there were three white tourists, with two of them American. Two days ago, I walked by two Chinese tourists, and two Filipinas.


.

No comments: