If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

.








Homeless for 15 years, she's a 36-year-old woman with breast cancer, on 9-7-21--Cape Town






Homeless for 15 years, she's 36-years-old and has breast cancer.

"You're 56?"

"No, 36."

"Really?! I thought you said 56."

"No, I'm only 36. I'm a lady. That's fokken awful to hear."

"I'm sorry, but you do look older. It's because you're sick."

"I've been to the hospital. The doctor say I don't have much longer."

I sure messed that up. Earlier, I had asked if she had people with her.

"No, I'm all alone. I sleep right there."

"But you must have friends, people to protect you. You can't be out here by yourself."

"I know what you mean. There are men out here, and they do what they do. They'll do things to you."


1 comment:

Martin said...

Meanwhile my deadbeat cousins with their worthless Gender Studies degrees from US Davis, two sisters in their forties still living off of their parents, bitched for four solid years to anyone who would listen about how tough life is for women in Donald Trump's America.