If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

.








11 dollar meal at Robin Hood on 10-7-21--Cape Town






Robin Hood on Kloof, a 5-minute walk from my apartment. $5.98 for grass-fed beef burger with thick bacon and cheddar cheese (plus an onion ring on top), $2.69 for draft beer, $2.42 for fries with chili cheese sauce and jalapenos, so $11 for an excellent meal, with no false note. Again, the food culture in Cape Town is pretty damn good.


.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn those fries be looking good Linh, making me hungry

Siddarth

Anonymous said...

I just paid $25 for this burger, fries and beer. So much cheaper in SA, it seems

https://imgur.com/a/cJATIut

Siddharth

Linh Dinh said...

Quality food here, man. I just had some peri peri chicken at Nando's, a fastfood joint, and it was pretty damn good. Stuff at the supermarkets are decent too.

Drop everything and come to Cape Town, man!