If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, December 26, 2021










Writing station on 12-26-21--Windhoek copy






In three weeks, I haven't sat in my landlord's gazebo, but I should make a habit of writing out here. That's a new Acer laptop, bought to replace a dead Lenovo acquired in Vientiane, Laos two years ago. New article is at 1,200 words, so it's definitely coming, though I wasn't even sure last night, going to bed.

My landlord's garden is very soothing, but it shelters mosquitoes, very rare here. Namibian mosquitoes aren't nearly as quick or streetwise as Vietnamese ones, so it's pretty easy to dispatch them. I almost feel bad doing it.


No comments: