If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, March 31, 2022









Barber in underpass near Wernhil Park on 3-31-22--Windhoek copy






Here, I had my second haircut in Windhoek. Because of a misunderstanding, this one cost $10.23.

When I said, "Just cut it all off. No style," he replied, "Like the mirror?"

Though confused by what he meant, I just answered yes.

When he started to meticulously shave my head, I wanted to tell him to stop, it was overdone, but then I thought, Just let the man do his work, so he made my head as smooth as a mirror.

Halfway through, I pointed to Usher and said, "Make me look like him!"

Knowing I was kidding, the barber joked back, "But you have to be young."

"So it's too late?"

"It is too late."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pic of how the final haircut looks? Give your readers a peek, Linh!

S.

Martin said...

You handled a misunderstanding leading to a head shaving better than most.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing Linh, i appreciate your stories...praying that your upcoming trip goes well