If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, April 18, 2022










Matildas on 4-17-22--Vung Tau copy







Matildas at 12:39PM. Pub is owned by a Canadian, Jace, and his Vietnamese wife, Linh. Yesterday, I also met Ruppert, a Vietnam vet from Chicago on his 20th visit to Vietnam; Bob, an American from Salem, Oregon who has moved to Vung Tau after 15 years in Thailand; Peter, an Australian living in Vung Tau with his Vietnamese wife; and a Dane whose name I can't recall. He's also living here with a Vietnamese wife. Ruppert had red wine and Wisconsin cheddar from the States, so we all enjoyed them. Jace also invited me to stay for Easter dinner with his family and friends. It was 10:30PM when I finally left Matildas, but the night was not done. With Ruppert and the Dane, I went to nearby Ned Kelly to talk some more.

No comments: