If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, May 15, 2022










At Cafe Terrace on 5-15-22--Vung Tau copy






I've written about Cafe Ca Dao, but Cafe Sân Thượng [Terrace Cafe] is much closer to my room, and I also spend a lot of time here. Notice my three iced drinks, lemonade, coffee and tea. I sweat more than anyone I know, so I need gallons of liquid daily, especially in this weather. As a kid, I heard a friend of my father's say about me, "He sweats so much when he eats! He's going to have a very hard life."


3 comments:

Martin said...

Three-fisted drinker.

Linh Dinh said...

A world class pussy, I need two chasers for my lemonade!

Martin said...

Well, the toilet's right behind you when you gotta release yourself of all that fluid.