If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Run! The door of China is closing/The government blocks the outflow of capital, cutting passports










In June 2021, I moved from China to New Zealand. After many years in China and many, many trips outside of China, the exit immigration officer asked me several questions about my job in China and why I was going to NZ. I'm American and they have never asked me questions (entry or exit) in the past. This was really strange and very odd to me and I specifically recall him asking me if I was coming back and when I was planning to come back. It made me really nervous. I believe this has been in the works for a long time. 





4 comments:

Linh Dinh said...

Hi everyone,

China's behavior baffles many. In East Asia, North Korea and China are the only two countries closed to outsiders, so businessmen from Taiwan, Japan, Russia and the US, etc., cannot get into China right now. Chinese tourists also cannot get out, so there are no Chinese tourists in Vietnam. Before Covid, there were so many Chinese tourists here, Vietnamese complained about them all the time!

In July of 2018, 17 Chinese tourists got into a huge fight with restaurant employees in Nha Trang. Its owner claimed the Chinese had run up a bill for 9 million dong ($388.92 at current exchange rate), but they only wanted to pay 6 million ($259.28). I'm sure the Chinese have a different version of what happened. What's undeniable is that the Chinese were very drunk when the violence erupted.

If you're in China, please enlighten us to what's going on there.

Linh

TomHum said...

Very strange indeed. Only acceptable explanation would be; China is completely owned by WEF!

Biff said...

When everything is a lie, this one story must be true.

Ron said...

China is cracking down on possible foreign 5th column agents and known Chinese and other ethnic traitors. China knows they are the main target for the West and cannot allow what is happening to Russia to gain traction in China. Linh, you should be well aware China (CCP) owns and prints it's own Government backed currency (debt free) for internal consumption. If you have read Michael Hudson, you will also know this goes against the Uni-Polar financial order. China, like any other country, does not openly discuss what they are doing. Think 5D chess. I hope this is obvious to all.