If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022










Old people exercising in front of the community health center at 5 57AM on 7-5-22--Vung Tau copy








Old people exercising in front of the community health center at 5 57AM on 7-5-22--Vung Tau (detail) copy






Old people exercising in front of the community health center at 5:57AM. At night, there's another group, younger, who does aerobics. Since Vietnamese can't dance worth shit, it's hard to tell the difference.

To wear a facemask while exercising is certainly idiotic, but that old guy has probably been jabbed three times. It's good he can hardly move, or he would have a heart attack.


4 comments:

Martin said...

My Portuguese mother-in-law, who is 91-years-old, got all the shots plus boosters and she's still chugging along as normal. The same applies to my slightly younger (88-years-old) father-in-law, also my parents, who are in their early 80's. No one I know, including dozens of younger relatives, has suffered from the Jew-jab - yet.

Still, I'm glad I didn't get the mRNA shot like my wife and everyone else I know. I got the regular, old-fashioned Johnson & Johnson shot (like the Russian Sputnik shot, the J&J shot is NOT a gene-therapy mRNA shot) because I was kinda forced into getting jabbed in order to travel back and forth between Portugal to the USA last fall and winter.

To get the non-mRNA, J&J, jab I had to go to a Military Base here in Portugal, as the male nurse stuck the needle in my arm I remember hoping that it wasn't a huge mistake. The foreboding was similar to the feeling I had back in 1989 when I crossed from Venezuela into a small, dusty, Colombian border town in Guajira and saw men sitting in chairs at street corners with a shotgun on their lap (Colombia ended up being a blast); I hope, like with Colombia, that my misgivings towards the J&J shot that I got are unwarranted.

Linh Dinh said...

Hi Martin,

Kevin Barrett also said he knew of no one who had been injured by the Jewjab. I'm assuming different batches were distributed, so if you're lucky, nothing happens.

My friend Mai Son is a wreck; my landlady says she only has 40% of her former strength; a 34-year-old taxi driver told me he keeps forgetting everything; the thrice-jabbed young security guard at my building can't be trusted with the simplest instructions; the owner of Cafe Ca Dao has a middle aged neighbor who died suddenly without any previous health problems... I can go on.


Linh

Anonymous said...

Hate to say it but the JNJ vaccine does the same thing as the Phizer and Moderna vaccines. It causes cells to reproduce the covid spike protein. The immune system reacts to this by creating antibodies that are supposed to attach to the covid virus. The main difference with the JNJ vaccine is that the spike protein template (RNA) is delivered to the cells by a (harmless?) viral envelope.

Martin said...

What's done is done - so far so good (knock wood).