If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, November 20, 2022

At Google Maps, I just wrote a review for Best Mom (at the intersection of Psa Kroum and Angkor Night Market):

 

During my one week in Siem Reap, I came here just about every day, since it was such a pleasant place to sit. With no music, I could concentrate and write, while downing 75 cent cans of Angkor. The food is also very good. I had fantastic fish amok, chicken curry, rice with grilled pork and beef pad kapao. Most surprisingly, even the tagliatelle with bacon and Parmesan was excellent, but then the owner was taught pasta dishes by an Italian restauranteur, passing through Siem Reap. Prices here are also very good, with most dishes under $3. Best Mom is really run by a best mom. Even if you're 90-years-old, you will wish she is your mom.

 

No comments: