If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, June 25, 2023









Grilled salmon and avocado salad and kale and pineapple juice with slice of green apple for 280 bahts on 6-25-23--Ubon Ratchathani copy




In art school, I developed a skin problem that has persisted to this day, only it has gotten worse. That's why I'm trying to eat healthier. This is grilled salmon and avocado salad. The drink is kale and pineapple juice, with a slice of green apple. At Grow Up Eatery and Farm, all this set me back 280 bahts [$7.94].

There are toxins in certain oil colors, you see. Of course, there is no danger from titanium white, colbalt blue or cadmium red, etc, if you don't ingest it, but painters get sloppy. They eat while painting. Many don't wash their hands properly afterwards. Turpentine is also terrible for your skin.


No comments: