If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, January 29, 2024

Just sent by a reader in Virginia,

and a long-time supporter of this blog. It's very nice to wake up to this. My 653-page Collected Poems has just be been made available on Amazon as a $19.99 paperback and a $9.99 kindle (at 603 pages). My Obscured Americans: Self portraits by Joe and Jane Sixpacks--2015-2018 is now also on Amazon.




blue threads





2 comments:

WayWay said...

Was he the first and/or only to buy your books?

I will buy one or both soon, but i feel like I'm copying that guy...

Linh Dinh said...

Hi WayWay,

I have no idea how many have been sold. It will be nearly three months before I get royalties. I'm just glad to have these as finished documents. I must compile more books before I drop dead.

Linh