If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Đốt vía or đốt phong lông is a Vietnamese ritual to chase away a bad spirit

that's harming your business, thus survival. I saw a version of it this morning, but the old lady was so fierce and foul mouthed, it wasn't a good idea to film her. The woman in this video is no less funky. Passing the burning paper between her legs, she invites the bad spirit to go through its "mistress' cunt" ["qua lồn bà"]. She threatens to burn his balls if it's a male spirit, and scorch her cunt, of course, if it's a female.






1 comment:

WayWay said...

There's a sketchy crypto currency I've been thinking of buying. Might purify myself with this ritual before I buy.