If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, March 10, 2024









Thin old woman on cyclo on 3-10-24--Vung Tau copy




Most cyclo drivers are old. This morning, I wanted to give an old guy some work, so I asked him to take me to a neighborhood 2.4 miles away, but it was too far, he couldn't handle it. Fine, I suggested two more destinations, each 1.4 mile away, but he couldn't do those either. Both involved a slight climb uphill. Dude's 77-years-old. So where can you go, I asked. The main market, he answered. Since I didn't want to go there, I suggested we just go for a beer, but it was too early for that. Thinking it over, I'll just hire him to take me to the bus station. I'm half thinking about revisiting La Gi.


No comments: