If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

.









Architecture details seen on 10-22-15--Leipzig








I emailed my friend in Frankfurt, "On my walks, I'm constantly amazed by the ubiquity of German creativity for it shows up in countless architectural details. So much care and inventiveness just about everywhere you look. Of course, the buildings from the Communist years are hideous, but that's a Soviet perversion.

A people's character shows up in the smallest details, and in Germany, remnants of its traditional culture are truly awesome to behold."



.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The WW2 propaganda by the conquerors became the official 'history'. It is a prison offense in most of Europe and in Canada to tell the scientific truth about the so-called prison camps..."Breaking the Spell" documents what happens if you dare the thought police to reveal the findings....No wonder the Germans have been taught to hate their Christian culture. The US media never expose the truth, but some brave historians have dared to reveal the truth via books. "Pearl Harbor The Seeds and Fruits of Infamy" could only have been finished after the FOIA laws in the US. "Dupes" explores the truth about the communists in highest places in the WW2 government of FDR. It took advantage of the many documents first available when Gorbachev opened up the files...I started my quest for the truth when I realized the US fought for communism in WW2 and then 10 years later found a new enemy to hate. Why? caused me to search to understand, but I had no idea my findings would lead to ostracism by fellow Americans. Brainwashed people here are like what Gaidar recorded when confronted by the truth about Lenin and Stalin, they cannot believe it....The tragedy of the 20th Century is the utter destruction of Germany.