If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

Sample article at SubStack, "Shit Show Promised!"

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Collected Writing of Sammy Davis Clemens, Volume 6 at Lulu!

 

Pitch, “Writing from Nanning, Pingxiang, Đồng Đăng, Hanoi, Huế, Tuy Hòa and Vũng Tàu, I document our economic, social, psychic and cognitive collapse. I discuss Joyce’s “The Dead,” quote from Tocqueville, Orwell and Rilke, and sketch many obscured individuals. I review Julio Cortazar’s “House Taken Over” and Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky’s documentary, My Brother’s Keeper. I applaud Iran and muse on the rise of China.”

Note: If you just want a PDF of this book, and bypass Lulu, please PayPal me $14, or more if you’re inclined, and I’ll email it to you. Thanks! The PayPal donate button is at the top of my photo blog.

Contents

Dying For Culture……………………………………………….…………...6
Third Tiered Yet Still Fantastic………………………………….........9
Su Jian No Whining Braggart…………………………………………...13
Falling eetsth hoiubey all am Gtxrurvi jhdsxit………………….15
War Ready?........................................................................17
End of China……………………………………………………………………20
Room 8009?......................................................................23
Twilit Bumper Cars………………………………………………………….24
Cartoons for Cornered Slobs…………………………………………….29
Captain America Made in China…………………………………….…32
Bombs and Bloodlines……………………………………………………...36
Among Tatted Up Zombies With Cement Dense Skulls……..40
Sucked In……………………………………………………………………….…45
Unchosen Monkeys at Dusk…………………………………………….48
From a Defeated City…………………………………………………….…51
Grief Spreading to Furthest Reaches Even………………………..53
The Sane and Good Humored Must Sometimes Kill…………57
Casa Mia………………………………………………………………………...60
Zoo Trained, Adapted and Addicted………………………………..63
Jokes, Drugs and Alcohol Even Before Shit Got Real…….…67
Collapse Mayhem……………………………………………………………70
Shot Minds on Story Roads…………………………………………….73
The Unliving………………………………………………………………..…75
Desiccated Minds in Shrunken Age………………………………78
Casanova, Elvis and Me………………………………………………..82
Beyond Cunt Based Propaganda………………………………….85
Skimming to Hell!............................................................88
Full Spectrum Democracy…………………………………………….91
Infinite Death, Endless Love………………………………………..…94
Master Diet………………………………………………………………….98
Dogs, Not Quite Hopeless…………………………………………..101
Eating Your Own Guts………………………………………………….104
Havens in Hell…………………………………………………………….107
Among The Dead……………………………………………………….111
Compromised Mice………………………………………………..…114
Devious Speech, Artful Listening……………………………….117
Houses Taken Over…………………………………………………..120
A Dirge For Us All……………………………………………………..122
More Jobs, Better Pay and So On…………………………..…126
Stupid then Dead…………………………………………………….129
Verbal Deflation, Shot Minds…………………………………..133
Shit Show Promised!...................................................136
Four of six black and white photos in 138-page book:
 



No comments: