If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, August 30, 2019

A reader writes:

.




I spent two years [in Vietnam], the first as a rifle platoon leader with the 1st ID, the second with the then Top Secret MACV-SOG operation, consisting mainly of 5th Special Forces operatives, some Navy SEALS, and a smattering of USAF Air Commandos.

The entire bunch was a notorious collection of perverts and degenerates. One of my most revolting memories was of one our SF guys performing oral sex on several Montagnard hooch-maids, women who'd never bathed once in their entire lives. When I expressed shock and horror at this ghastly display of depravity the guy just looked up and said, "But sir, it was good and sweet and pure," and went back to his tongue-lashing.

Glad you were able to make it to our shores. I imagine it was a trying adjustment.

Still remember when I was drinking a bottle of "33" beer when it suddenly stopped flowing. A brief investigation revealed that the bottle neck was stopped up by an old cigar butt. I drank only Bud and Coors from then on.




.

No comments: